We are happy to receive submissions for Simply Australia on an ongoing basis.
The length of submissions is flexible and any submitted work should not have been previously published online.
Submissions must be related to Australia in one of the following areas:
* oral history
* the environment, either built or natural
We will consider any work which can be adapted to online publishing. Examples are:
* "multimedia texts" (hyperlinked articles that incorporate graphics, video, audio),
* articles addressing issues of critical importance to Australian historians
* speeches or audio tapes or papers from conference sessions on Australian folklore, oral and written history and Australian music
* documentary radio programs
* reviews of books, cassettes, magazines, CDs,CD-ROMs/DVDs, films, radio and television productions, Web sites
* interpretive articles
We are unable to pay for work published on the site but we do offer you a good readership worldwide.
If you are interested in submitting your work to , please contact us for further information.